четверг, октября 17, 2019

Билет №7


Билет № 7
     1.     Let’s talk about art. Tell me what forms of art you enjoy most.
Art is a great power. Different works of art have been created to please the eye and to excite emotions.The traditional arts include literature, music, dance, theatre, painting and drawing, sculpting and architecture.
As for me, I am fond of music. Music has a great impact on our mood. It makes us happy and helps us to relax. As any other form of art, music reflects life, people’s ideas and emotions. Classical music helps me feel peace and harmony inside my heart. Pop music and rap are very popular with teenagers nowadays due to mass media and mass culture.

As for me, I prefer rock. It is full of force. It makes me active and energetic. I enjoy listening to music on the Internet or by playing my MP3. My favourite groups are “Linkin Park” and “Muse”.
As for my country, Belarus is famous all over the world due to its painters. Painting shows moments of life in their beauty. Landscapes show the beauty of nature, portraits – the beauty of person’s face. Kazimir Malevich, Ossip Zadkine and Marc Chagall are famous Belarusian painters. Marc Chagall was born in a poor family in Vitebsk. He began to paint in his childhood. He painted his best pictures in Paris. Chagall’s works are in the biggest art galleries of the world.
So, art makes people feel a part of global family, because art unities people.
      2.     Is graffiti a form of art or an act of vandalism?
Graffiti is illegal but it can be seen everywhere. Such companies as “Coca Cola”, “McDonald’s” use graffiti and other forms of modern art to promote their products among people. As for me, I like interesting and beautiful graffiti. I think if people like graffiti, let it be.
     3.     Ask me questions about the comedy I have lately seen.
1. Was it funny?
2. Did you like it?
3. Who is your favourite actor?
4. Would you like to watch this film again?
5. Where did you see it?
     4.     What advice will you give to your British friend who wants to take part in “The Night of Museums” in Belarus?
Night of Museums — a cultural event in which museums and cultural institutions in an area cooperate to remain open late into the night to introduce themselves to new potential patrons. The worldwide campaign "Night of Museums" initially has two tasks: to increase the image of museums in cities and to attract young people.
If you want to take part in “The night of Museums” you should choose any museum you like, buy the ticket and visit it. Your choice should depend on your interests and tastes.
      5.     Are you interested in videoblogs? Why or why not?
Yes, I am interested in video blogs. I watch them every day. Many people like to make videos about interesting topics, their opinions and points of views or just recording their daily life. I also make funny videos with my friends.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий