четверг, мая 13, 2021

Билет № 18

 Билет № 18

1.     Let’s talk about your family. What does your immediate family mean to you?
Family is very important in our lives. Every person needs a place where he can feel happy and quiet. One needs people with whom he could speak freely about his problems, share his happy moments and his problems. Such place and such people are his family.


For me an ideal family should consist of a kind and caring mother, a hard-working and loving father and supporting relatives. I can say that my family is just of that kind. We have close relations: we love, respect, trust and value one another.
My dad’s name is Alexander. He is honest, clever and kind. Sometimes he can be strict. We have much in common, that is why we are best friends. My father is handsome and serious. He is very busy and works a lot. We try to spend as much time together as possible. My father is fond of playing computer games. At the weekends we play games together. Also, he helps me with my homework and my mum with housework. He is the best dad in the world!
My mum’s name is Ludmila. She is a teacher. She is a very pretty woman, very kind and patient. My mum has a good sense of humour. My mum is good at cooking. Every day she cleans the rooms, washes the dishes and doesn`t let my brother and me fight. She has a wonderful ability to find something positive in any situation. I know I can always rely on her.
My parents will never ignore me; I will always get support and understanding from my family, no matter whether I am good or bad.
My younger brother is four. His name is Vladislav. He looks like my dad. Vlad is strong, clever and talented. He can swim and run. Vlad likes watching cartoons on TV. Sometimes he is naughty. He enjoys breaking my toy cars and drawing in my exercise-books. But anyway I love my brother.
For me my family is the only place where I can find support and relaxation.
2.     Are there any family traditions that you follow?
Yes, there are. I live in a friendly and united family. We try to say “I love you” every day: before we go to bed, in the morning or even without any special occasion. My relatives and I try to spend a lot of time together. It’s also our tradition. We celebrate holidays together.
3.     What questions will you ask a British teenager about his/ her extended family?
1. How big is your family?
2. Do you have any cousins?
3. How often do you see your aunts and uncles?
4. Are there any family traditions in your family?
5. Does your family hold reunions?
4.     Give a piece of advice on how to have a close and happy family.
If you want to have a close and happy family, you should spend your free time together. You should help your relatives with household chores. You should be open, friendly, caring, understanding and loving.
5.     They say that parents and children have difficulties understanding each other because of the generation gap. What do you think about it?
Generation gap is a difference between the views of the younger generation and the views of their parents. When parents and teenagers argue, it is usually about simple things: household chores, relations with friends, spending free time. I think that if parents and children want to avoid generation gap, they should try to hear one another.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий