среда, октября 14, 2020

How do you do the shopping?

 How do you do the shopping?

1) Well basically what I do is always make up a list, because I tend to forget the very thing that I've to shop for when I've arrived there and it's quite simple.

I go into the supermarket because I don't like shopping at all and I go through as quickly as possible without any inteference from anybody that I might meet "cause I generally meet the whole world in the supermarket and I pay up as quickly as possible, I put it in the car, and I'm home. That's as basic as I can get about shopping journey. There is always something...

I tend to get bad mood just before I go and when I'm coming home I'm in a bad mood, so I like to shop on my own with nobody around so it's as simple as that with me .... shopping is an activity and everything is just listed plain and simple and bye bye forget it.

2) I have to say that I do my shopping in completely the opposite way to you because, mind you the only similarity is that I can't stand anyone there or if I have to take one of the children they have to sit in one in you know those seats (the trolleys) they have to sit in them and they're not allowed out because otherwise I mean people who take children shopping, it's a nightmare, you spend your life running after them and putting things back on the shelves that they're grabbed, but I go in one door and I go up one aisle. I don't eat meat so I don't bother with that. I go up one aisle and I take the things off there, I always know what I go down the next one, up and down, up and down and then I go back to the frozen food and I put that on the top and then if I have to queue I start I'm almost like I'm driving. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий