среда, сентября 30, 2026

Present Perfect. Form 6.

 Open the brackets using the Present Perfect tense. 

Pay attention to the signs at the end of the sentences (+ / - / ?):

1.     I am free now. I _______________ (do) my homework already.

2.     you ever (be) to London?

3.     We are not hungry. We _______________ (not cook) dinner yet.

4.     Tim _______________ (just buy) a new bike.

5.     they (spend) all their money for the last two days?

6.     I _______________ (not watch) this cartoon since last year.

7.     Drink some water. You _______________ (drink) nothing since morning!

8.     Max  (go) to the sports club already?

9.     She _______________ (not take) your keys. She never does that.

10. The children are happy because they _______________ (make) a big cake just now.

 

Keys:

1.     have already done

2.     Have you ever been

3.     have not cooked / haven't cooked 

4.     has just bought

5.     Have they spent

6.     have not watched / haven't watched 

7.     have drunk

8.     Has Max gone

9.     has not taken / hasn't taken

10. have just made

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий