пятница, октября 20, 2023

My school

A school is a place where we get our basic knowledge.

There are 16 schools in Mozyr. I study at school number 13.It's not very far from my house. 

Our school offers modern facilities for learning. The aim of our school is to develop students' talents and abilities.There are experienced teachers in our school. They encourage the students and help them to achieve great results.

We go to school 5 days a week. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. Our school day begins at 2 pm.  

The school building itself is of a typical design with classrooms, administrative offices, the canteen, 2 gyms and the library.

All classrooms of our school are light and spacious. There are physics and chemistry labs where we can make experiments. There are new computers in the computer sciences room. Our students often win the city academic competitions.

My favourite subject is …. because…

I like my school very much. Our school provides children not only with knowledge. It’s also a place where we spend our free time. There are many different subject groups or clubs and sport sections in my school. 

Our school has a lot f traditions like the Last Bell, the Day of Knowledge, Health Day, Reunion. My favourite school tradition is the Last Bell. It's on the 31st of May. The school year is over and students can have a rest.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий